Click on the buttons to the right to open the forms in a new window. From there, you can view, print and/or save the form(s). If printing and filling-out, remember to fax the completed form to (210) 490-5077.
To return to this page, simply close the window of the form you opened.
Our staff is highly skilled and have years of experience. Our mission is to provide Quality Communications and Continuity of care, adhering at all times to "Best Practice" guidelines.
Attending Physician Services
• TIPS offers services to hospitals, pediatricians, and other physicians & surgeons caring for hospitalized children • TIPS offers uninterrupted care (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) for normal newborns and children in the inpatient services • TIPS physicians can relieve PCP's and surgeons of the necessity to make hospital rounds allowing them more time for office practice, operating room and/or recreational activities • TIPS physicians are on the staff of several hospitals in the San Antonio area and can care for the patients at various children's facilities when the need arises • TIPS physicians are on-call 24 hours a day and will assume responsibility for the care of hospitalized children, during weekends or holidays, upon short notice • Services also include care of normal newborns and Co-Attending status with surgeons and other sub-specialists • Intermediate care services are also available for MCH & NCBH.
• Newborn care encompasses total care of the child during hospitalization including counseling with the family and all appropriate referrals
•Circumcisions can be performed while in the hospital • Direct communication with PCP's at the time of discharge if significant medical or other issues are pending.
• Flexible Coverage:
1. All newborns at a particular hospital.
2. Only newborns assigned when taking call for hospital.
3. Circumcision only.
4. Any other requested combination of services, as needed.
5. Coverage on a continuous basis, weekly, or at any other time interval.
• Services available 24/7.