Click on the buttons to the right to open the forms in a new window. From there, you can view, print and/or save the form(s). If printing and filling-out, remember to fax the completed form to (210) 490-5077.
To return to this page, simply close the window of the form you opened.
Attending Physician Services
• TIPS offers services to hospitals, pediatricians, and other physicians & surgeons caring for hospitalized children • TIPS offers uninterrupted care (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) for normal newborns and children in the inpatient services • TIPS physicians can relieve PCP's and surgeons of the necessity to make hospital rounds allowing them more time for office practice, operating room and/or recreational activities • TIPS physicians are on the staff of several hospitals in the San Antonio area and can care for the patients at various children's facilities when the need arises • TIPS physicians are on-call 24 hours a day and will assume responsibility for the care of hospitalized children, during weekends or holidays, upon short notice • Services also include care of normal newborns and Co-Attending status with surgeons and other sub-specialists • Intermediate care services are also available for MCH & NCBH.
• Newborn care encompasses total care of the child during hospitalization including counseling with the family and all appropriate referrals
•Circumcisions can be performed while in the hospital • Direct communication with PCP's at the time of discharge if significant medical or other issues are pending.
• Flexible Coverage:
1. All newborns at a particular hospital.
2. Only newborns assigned when taking call for hospital.
3. Circumcision only.
4. Any other requested combination of services, as needed.
5. Coverage on a continuous basis, weekly, or at any other time interval.
• Services available 24/7.
Our staff is highly skilled and have years of experience. Our mission is to provide Quality Communications and Continuity of care, adhering at all times to "Best Practice" guidelines.